Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Post #72: Fashion on Film/Something to Note: Thigh-Highs


For the past week I've been catching up on episodes of the ABC Family show Pretty Little Liars. One of the things that I forgot that I loved about this show was the clothing. I don't think I've ever seen four best friends who are all so well-dressed in their own unique styles. While next week, I will definitely write more about these girls, tonight's post refers to Hannah's stockings in the episode "The Bad Seed" in the first season. 
At the very end of the episode, when the girls get up from their table to follow the police officer, Hanna is wearing lacy thigh-high stockings with her outfit. Reminiscent of the G by Guess and Legs Avenue stockings below, these (to me) feel like they belong more in the bedroom than the classroom. However, at the same time, they also feel kind of chic.
Put in your two-cents on the subject by answering the poll on the upper-right section of the screen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment